from the paper can be described in this section. Article
How to Install Game on Mac After Downloading?
Downloaded game from TheMacGames.Net and do not know how to install it on your Mac? No Worries! Just Follow the step by step guide/instructions to install your game and play.
These instructions & steps only work for games downloaded from our site. We are not responsible for any game you download from anywhere else. Thanks.
If after reading all of these instructions, You can not find a part or can not understand any step, Or are stuck at a step, Please do let us know of it by leaving a comment. We do have a team of guys handling all the requests one by one, But they also need time to do all the work. We get hundreds of comments and requests daily, So be patient to receive the reply with a solution. Thanks
So let us begin the tutorial.
1. How to Extract .zip Files?
Almost all the files you will download from TheMacGames will be in .zip format. We strongly recommend you to use The Unarchiver to unzip or extract these games on your mac. You can do so via other related programs too. But this software gives less to almost no problems extracting the games.
1.1. What is Password for Files?
All the .zip files you will download from our site will be password protected. To find the password of a game, you can click on the “Password for Games” option in the main menu. The password is mentioned under the download links of every game too.
1.2. How to Join Game Parts?
Most of the games on this site are splitted into many parts (zip, z01, z02, z03…..) for ease of download. You need to download all of them. To extract the parts, Right click on the part1 (can be .z01) and use Unarchiver to extract it. It will automatically detect all other parts and extract it into one single folder or file.
If The Unarchiver doesn’t work for you, You can also use alternative softwares like StuffIt Expander OR UnRarX OR Winzip.
2. How To Install the Game?
1. Drag the Game App or the Game App Icon to the Applications Folder (as shown below ).
2. When you will do the step above, You may get an error like shown below. Don’t worry, Just follow the rest of the tutorial given below.
OR Something Like This.
3. To Fix the Error, Follow these steps exactly as mentioned:
- Open “System Preferences” on your Mac.
- Click on “Security & Privacy“.
- As shown below in screenshot.
- Click On the Lock to make changes. As shown below.
- In the section of “Allow apps downloaded from”, Select “Anywhere”.
- Open Terminal (you can use Spotlight).
- Write: cd/Applications.
- Then write this: sudo chown -R 755 AppName.app